Hi Harian,

I'm actually still -1 to this release candidate as the HTML documentation
inside the bundles are missing (as a side effect of Java 6 being used for
building instead of Java 7). This requirement has been clearly stated inside
our release guides (yes, I was the one who added that note):

http://camel.apache.org/release-guide.html

And we've also discussed this many times @ the dev-forum as well:

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/improving-Endpoint-documentation-and-tooling-td5731334.html
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Our-builds-looks-really-bad-tp5731673p5731743.html

That all said, I may sound too pedantic, sorry for that!

Last but not least I ask for apologies by the Apache Camel PMC because of
the STUPID mistake I made while voting for the 2.11.4 release candidate:

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/VOTE-Release-Apache-Camel-2-11-4-tp5747362p5747430.html

As I had A LOT OF BEERS the night before that vote of mine. So I guess that
was why my brain went terribly wrong :)

Many thanks for your effort to prepare these two release candidates!

Babak

hadrian wrote