Babak, per the ASF policy we can release 2.12.3 even with -1s.
However, I usually shoot for consensus. Here's what I am going to do in this case, because yours is the only -1 with an overwhelming majority of +1s. I'll give it another 12 hours and if nothing changes I will close the vote and release 2.12.3. If within this time you convince another PMC member to change his vote I will cancel this vote.

We had two releases in the past, years ago (1.4 and 1.5 time) that were built with a newer version that the oldest supported and we got burned by the version of the class file format. (I was the one who messed up, had to redo the releases and learned my lesson). I personally don't release with a newer java version than the oldest supported.

Cheers,
Hadrian

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html