Hi

Just a heads up that we now have so many Maven modules in the source
code that Apache Maven requires more memory to build the entire source
code.

The building page has been updated to suggest setting MAVEN_OPTS to
use 3gb of memory (before it was 2gb).
http://camel.apache.org/building

A reason for the many Maven modules is the work on the Spring Boot
where we now generate dedicated camel-xxx-starter modules that are
curated Camel components for Spring Boot which has Spring Boot auto
configuration and a streamlined pom.xml that is aligned with Spring
Boot so the end user experience is that it "just works".

I have changed the CI jobs that are building master branch (eg Camel
2.18) to use 3gb and these CI jobs now are able to run.

http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus