Hi

I added to our maven tool that it can fail the build if our component
docs has problems.

You can set this value to true
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/pom.xml#L286

And then do a mvn clean install -Dtest=false in the components directory.

There seems to be a bunch of .adoc files which have no START .. END
markers. I fixed a bunch in the start, but only got as far as to
camel-dropbox to fail.

We should get all these corrected as well.