Hi Willem,

thanks for the info. :)

I'm not an OSGi user, so I'm not qualified to comment on this.

Do you plan to (or maybe you already did) create a Freemarker issue for this?

-Pascal

Am 02.05.2018 um 04:30 schrieb Willem Jiang:
It's not a good practices to use the dynamic import *[1] to workaround the
package import issue, as we use the OSGi bundle as the old jar.
We may need to work with Freemarker to build a right OSGi bundle for it.

[1]https://github.com/apache/freemarker/blob/2.3-gae/osgi.bnd#L50

Willem Jiang

           http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang