It is great to have a build for JDK 9 and 10!

(Next step is JDK 11, which is already available according to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/JDK+Installation+Matrix :))

Making the job executing the test for JDK 9 and JDK 10 in parallel was easy:

https://github.com/apache/camel/commit/1c26b28145553e8db45f5b5412903d16ef1f6948

The job is still running (https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Camel/job/Camel.daily/17/flowGraphTable/), but peeking into the logout I guess this easy solution will not work. Both stages are executed on the same node and are therefore using the same file system which causes problems/conflicts with e.g. Apache Derby.

- Pascal