Hi Mr.Zoran Regvart, Thank You for your warm welcome and I`m really happy
to have you as my mentor. As per your guidance I did take some time and
look at CAMEL-11492 and also  CAMEL-11494, I have very good confidence in
almost any subtask in CAMEL-11492 and also CAMEL-11494 something challenges
me but I also like to take challenges as well. Again I would like to reach
for your help to know what task you think i can complete within the given
time period as per the scale of the project.
Thank you,

*Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram*

Batch 11,
Department of Computer Science,