Hello, everyone just a quick reminder, From today onwards my coding period
phase 1 officially began. It will end on June 28. So I would like to have
all of your kind support to be successful in this phase 1. I would like to
start with the layouts.
Thank you,

*Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram*

Batch 11,
Department of Computer Science,
Faculty of  Science,
University of Jaffna.

Contacts :
|Mobile : (+94) 716369541 / (+94) 711475769
|whatsapp : +94716369541
|email : nayanangamuhandi...@gmail.com
|facebook : *https://web.facebook.com/nayananga
<https://web.facebook.com/nayananga>*