Hi Nayananga,
Looking at the code[1] of the link-checker it seems that the
`docs/getting-started` needs to be converted to
`docs/getting-started/` (notice the slash at the end), try that to see
if it helps...

zoran

[1]
https://github.com/timaschew/link-checker/blob/de98f2ea6ca808a45892203806b003c06df4d8a8/link-checker.js#L100