Hello Everyone, I have 4 errors that I couldn`t find a way to solve,
When I run yarn build in the camel-website repository I got these errors,

(base) nayananga@nayananga-Aspire-E5-575G:~/Desktop/camel-webiste$ yarn
build
yarn run v1.16.0
$ run-s documentation website minify
$ antora --require ./menu.js --clean --fetch site.yml
asciidoctor: ERROR: component.adoc: line 28: include target not found:
../../../camel-core/readme.adoc
asciidoctor: ERROR: component.adoc: line 32: include target not found:
../../../components/readme.adoc
asciidoctor: ERROR: transport.adoc: line 25: include target not found:
../../../camel-core/readme.adoc
asciidoctor: ERROR: transport.adoc: line 29: include target not found:
../../../components/readme.adoc
asciidoctor: ERROR: uris.adoc: line 25: include target not found:
../../../camel-core/readme.adoc
asciidoctor: ERROR: uris.adoc: line 29: include target not found:
../../../components/readme.adoc
$ hugo --minify

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

*Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram*

Batch 11,
Department of Computer Science,
Faculty of  Science,
University of Jaffna.

Contacts :
|Mobile : (+94) 716369541 / (+94) 711475769
|whatsapp : +94716369541
|email : nayanangamuhandi...@gmail.com
|facebook : *https://web.facebook.com/nayananga
<https://web.facebook.com/nayananga>*