Hi

Yeah its great to see the new website is shaping up.

I think we should work on the front page, and update the content and
how we present to the world what Apache Camel is.
There are some outdated content there, and its also a bit unclear what
Apache Camel is ;)

And we should work on a new getting started guide. Its very old and
talks about downloading Camel. I think 99% would be using maven /
gradle / or something like start spring boot etc.

Also I noticed in the components page where the table shows the
options, then the option name are very narrow and they get word
wrapped. I think that column should be wider.

http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus