Hi

Oh we have even more awesome progress now.

All the work with reflection vs source code generated configurers has bene done.
And also on the model with the property placeholders. Thats a great
win as we avoid loading 200 classes and have about 90kb map object
instance in memory (biggest object domination from Camel according to
the profiler. Now its DefaultCamelContext again ;)

The OSGi blueprint issue has also been fixed.

The examples are currently being migrated and its removed from the main repo.
Omar is working on this.

The spring boot still has outstanding to have the docs and its website
as part of the Camel website.
Zoran will help with this.

The etcd component has a wrong structure with endpoints/components.
I will look into this.

The snakeyaml component needs to be deprecated, and if we have the
time to add jacksonyaml as a new yaml dataformat and use it as
default.
And if so remove snakeyaml.

And then we need to fix test failures on CI on both JDK8 and JDK11

And I may add a few more optimizations.