Hi

I actually think its fine with 3.1.0 release (eg GA) and not a RC1 RC2
etc which we did for 3.0.
After 3.1.0 we can do a final 3.0.2 patch release and encourage users
to upgrade to 3.1.0.

And then we can work on 3.2 and get it released within a couple of
months or so, eg to get innovation out quicker to the community.
Especially now as we have kafka connectors, quarkus, spring boot as
sub projects and they all need to innovate, especially the first two.