Hello,

Node.js is also famous for LTS-based releasing, so it might give some
inspiration for us:
https://nodejs.org/en/download/

The download page is separated with the two tabs: LTS and Current (latest
features), highlighting LTS so users can know which should be used for most
cases.

My two cents.

Tadayoshi Sato