Hi Peter,

Did you build just the camel-quarks component of the website locally?  The
camel-website playbook has

`urls:
  redirect_facility: disabled
`
so :page-aliases: is basically turned off for the entire site.

Can we fix this?  page-aliases are really useful.  I can think of two
possibilities:

- use static bounce pages.  Inneficient but easy.

- let Antora generate an .htaccess file and script something to include the
contents in the handmade .htaccess file.

Well, there’s a third, which doesn’t seem popular….

- generate the whole site with Antora.

Thanks
David Jencks