Hello,

When the KameletBinding concept was introduced in camel-k, if was meant to
bind two Kamelets and nothing more, but over time we have added more
capabilities, like:

- support for processing steps to transform exchanges/messages
- support to address/source from different systems so the source/sink does
not need be a kamelet anymore

So I think the term KameletBinding is not more appropriate and to reduce
confusion, we should try to find a better name.

On top of my mind, I'd see the following names as a possible replacement:
- Binding so leave Kamelet out of the game as Kamelets are one of the
option but not the exclusive on
- Connector as in essence, a KameletBinding describe how to connect A to B

Any opinion ?

---
Luca Burgazzoli