Hello,

I'm wondering if the term "slip" in the sense of "to move or proceed
smoothly and readily" [1], which is a synonym for "binding", could
represent the intentions and features in an adequate manner. So, maybe
something along the lines of  "KameletSlip" or "Slip", maybe?

One downside of this term is that there may be a potential confusion and
ambiguity with the "Routing Slip" pattern.

1. https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/slip

--
Otavio R. Piske
http://orpiske.net