Hi David,

On Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 6:36 PM David Jencks <david.a.jen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder if we could have, as part of the maven build of a component, perhaps
> in a profile, Antora build just that component's doc page. It might be
> possible to make this visible as part of the whole Antora site using the
> site-manifest idea Dan’s been working on.  I turned this into a
> (non-standard, so far) pipeline extension: antora-site-manifest
> <https://gitlab.com/djencks/antora-site-manifest>

Up for debate really. My 2c on this is that we invested a lot of
effort in build performance and if we add more processing to the build
this goes against that. Also as any .adoc can link via xref to any
other .adoc wouldn't we build a non-trivial subset of pages for every
component .adoc? That would severely impact the build times. I much
rather have a linter go over the .adoc file with the context of the
component metadata and check for things we know cause issues (missing
JSON files, missing attributes, broken xrefs...), and improve to add
more checks as we find more common issues...

zoran
--
Zoran Regvart