+1

With M3 people can start using salesforce's Pub/Sub API, which is their
latest event publishing/streaming API. Streaming API is considered legacy,
and although they say Streaming API will be around for years, Pub/Sub API
is the future, and it has lots of advantages and should be considered for
greenfield stuff.

Would love some feedback on the Pub/Sub API support. There were some tricky
Avro issues to deal with and I tried to make it as flexible for users as
possible.