When trying to build the Spring Boot project, I am getting the following error:

```
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project camel-avro-starter: Could
not resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.camel.springboot:camel-avro-starter:jar:4.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
Could not find artifact
org.apache.camel.springboot:camel-spring-boot-xml:jar:4.0.0-M3 in
central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2)
```

I can reproduce it by just trying to build camel-avro-starter outside
the release.

Any ideas what is causing this?

Thanks in advance
Gregor