On Mon, Aug 14, 2023 at 10:43 AM Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We have talked about opening up for GH discussions at
> https://github.com/apache/camel

It is going to be one more support channel for camel, which is great for users.
Which is also one more channel for contributors to look at.
I would compare the GH discussions to zulip chat, they seem to compete
with each other for user async discussions.
I find zulip chat great, because they aggregate many camel chat rooms,
so I can look at several of them and contribute accordingly.
Perhaps I am missing some strong points of GH discussions over zulip
chat, but as there is zulip chat which is similar to a discussion
forum, I can say I am not much enthusiastic about GH discussions. If
the project doesn't have any forum, then GH discussions would be good.

--
  Claudio Miranda

clau...@claudius.com.br
http://www.claudius.com.br