Hey,

Apache Camel Karavan 4.0.0 release has been repackaged because of missing
licence headers on some files.
Thanks, Zoran for raising the red flag.

Issue fixed. Some files still have no license headers. They are code
snippets/templates used to generate user code.

Source release package:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/camel/camel-karavan/4.0.0/

Should we restart voting or we could continue from there?

Thanks.
Marat