Hi

This VOTE should be cancelled, and a new VOTE started. This is done by you
replying here that the VOTE is cancelled.
The new VOTE should ideally be in another mail thread (eg subj something
like [VOTE] Release of Apache Camel Karavan 4.0.0 - 2nd attempt)

There is some general guides on releasing here
https://infra.apache.org/release-publishing.html

@davsclaus