Hi David,

1. we cannot remove the code of clean up from all commands, because in case
of any failures if we do not clean the stale files, there can be issues of
wrong data or extra data.

What i think is, we are calling the APIs which does may be say X amount of
work, but we may just need some Y amount of clean up to be done (X >Y ). So
may be what we can do is refactor in a proper way, just to delete or clean
only the required files or folders specific to that command and not call the
general or common clean up APIs which creates problem for us.

2. Yes, i agree that no need to clean up in progress in commads.

Regards,
AKash R Nilugal

--
Sent from: