Hi Ravi and David,

1. All the automatic clean data in the case of load/insert/compact/delete
will be removed, so cleaning will only happen when the clean files command
is called.

2. We will only add the data to trash when we try to clean data which is in
IN PROGRESS state. In case of COmpacted/Marked For Delete it will not be
moved to the trash, it will be directly deleted. The user will only be able
to recover the In Progress segments if the user wants. @Ravi -> Is this
okay for trash usage? Only using it for in progress segments.

3. No trash management will be implemented, the data will ONLY BE REMOVED
from the trash folder immediately when the clean files command is called.
There will be no time to live, the data can be kept in the trash folder
untill the user triggers clean files command.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Vikram Ahuja