Hi,

In addition to this, the probability of false positives will be more when
we just push the runtime filter of source data min max ok target as it
purely depends on source data.

Even I had done POC by just adding a range filter on target table.

We need file level or block level pruning like SI does. So this approach
was decided.

Regards
Akash