Is there a specific reason to avoid modularizing the source folders if we
are modularizing the jars?

In my experience, one big source tree leads to unwanted module dependencies,
and can lead to circular module dependencies, which render the modulization
moot anyway... (note I am not saying to go to m_v__ as a build tool, just to
keep module source code in separate trees so that intra-module dependencies
can be controlled... Of course I believe that other build tool is good at
helping, but if you've ever seen one of peter reilly's ANT builds you'll
know it can be done easily and beautifully in ANT... Admittedly he is on the
ANT pmc ;-) )

- Stephen

---
screen