Here you go...

ERROR 14:57:37,270 Error occurred during processing of message.
        at
org.apache.cassandra.cql3.statements.SelectStatement.process(SelectStatement.java:773)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.cql3.statements.SelectStatement.execute(SelectStatement.java:137)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.cql3.QueryProcessor.processStatement(QueryProcessor.java:108)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.cql3.QueryProcessor.process(QueryProcessor.java:121)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.thrift.CassandraServer.execute_cql_query(CassandraServer.java:1237)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.thrift.Cassandra$Processor$execute_cql_query.getResult(Cassandra.java:3542)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.thrift.Cassandra$Processor$execute_cql_query.getResult(Cassandra.java:3530)
        at org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.process(ProcessFunction.java:32)
        at org.apache.thrift.TBaseProcessor.process(TBaseProcessor.java:34)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.thrift.CustomTThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(CustomTThreadPoolServer.java:186)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)