It's quite possible support could be added to evaluate a UDF as part of the
condition check. The code you're looking for are implementors of
CASRequest.appliesTo(), in CQL3CasRequest and
CassandraServer.ThriftCASRequest

It seems like https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-8488 would
offer the basic functionality, except that it is expected to require ALLOW
FILTERING, which is unlikely to be permitted for a CAS operation, since the
implication is that the work is too expensive for normal use. Such a
constraint is probably not necessary if a clustering prefix is provided,
though (i.e. a full CQL row key).