Finally getting to this...

For the UDF, javascript?

-brian

---
Brian O'Neill
Chief Technology Officer
Health Market Science, a LexisNexis Company
215.588.6024 Mobile • @boneill42 <http://www.twitter.com/boneill42>

This information transmitted in this email message is for the intended
recipient only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If
you received this email in error and are not the intended recipient, or
the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, please
contact the sender at the email above and delete this email and any
attachments and destroy any copies thereof. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination, copying or other use of, or taking any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited.