That’s a good point.

So 3.11 after 3.10, then move on to 3.11.x further bug fix releases?

+1 to that.

--
AY

On 10 January 2017 at 17:22:09, Michael Shuler (mich...@pbandjelly.org) wrote:

I had the same thought. 3.10 is the tick, so a 3.11 bugfix tock follows
the intended final fix release for closing out tick-tock. Throwing a
3.10.1 out there would add more user confusion and would be the exact
same contents as a 3.11 release versioned package set anyway.

--
Michael