Generally, fixver has only been set during commits - I only marked 3.10
and blocker status to highlight the few that failed votes, in order to
sort of cheerlead "fix me so we can release!" JIRA tickets. The full
test-failure list is probably the more "realistic" view, since any of
those may occur. As I also just replied, an auth_test method is the
current failure on c-3.11 branch. Mark it as a blocker? Re-run the job
and hope for green? Unmark the current 3.10 fixver blockers, since they
didn't fail? (Likely to get some other failure or maybe a full pass)

--
Michael