The number of people isn't zero. Before we commit and cut a new release, we
need to be able to explain what that upgrade path is.

If this is just migration storms then it's not worth cutting a new release -
3.0 was doing that anyway until very recently. If it fails to start that's a
much bigger problem, but I don't see why (without testing this myself first)
why it would fail to start on the minor version upgrade. Can someone explain
why we get unknown cfid just be changing the digest order?

--
Jeff Jirsa