Static site generator just takes content from flat files or apis (that can be
managed from a headless cms) and creates static files or progressive web apps
that are optimized for speed. Nothing to do with multi-media or dynamic in
terms of client side javascript / css. It’s just an old technology with a new
name. Thats how we used to generate sites back in 1990s.. :)

--
Rahul Singh
rahul.si...@anant.us

Anant Corporation