Hi,

Hopefully it's not too late to add to this list.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-14096 could use some
reviewing. This issue occurs if you have multiple tables in a keyspace
and perform a full repair. Then you could end up storing alot of
MerkleTrees in memory until the repair is completed.

The applied patch is for 3.0.x, but before creating patches for 4.0 I
thought it might be best to agree on the way forward (two solution
proposals have been provided).

Best Regards
Marcus Olsson