+1 non-binding, for the release of 2.1.21

Regarding EOL of 2.1.x, did we announce in the past that 2.1.21 would be
the final release?

According to the download <http://cassandra.apache.org/download/> page 2.1
is meant to be supported with critical fixes only until 4.0 is released. I
suspect that people may be relying on this, as I have seen a number 2.1.x
clusters still in production use.