After breaking the builds on 3.11 (a clumsy oversight, mea culpa, and a big
thanks to Paulo and Robert for fixing it so quickly), it's been kinda bugging
me that we don't send out build failure email notifications.

Jenkins does have this functionality: with "E-mail Notification" configuration
under the "Post-build Actions" section. Emails are sent when a build fails,
becomes unstable or returns to stable, to a specified ML and the authors of the
breakage.

Is there any objection if I configure this for our `cassandra-*-artifacts`
builds?
And if I create a builds@ ML where these get cc'd?

(It would be nice to add the configuration to the `cassandra-*-test` builds as
well, but none of them are green. Maybe if they get green…?)

regards,
Mick