On 9/4/19 9:01 AM, Mick Semb Wever wrote:

This is going to be a job('Cassandra-template-artifacts') {publishers
...} step in the template, if I recall. Not sure what email plugins are
installed. I'd be happy to look at a PR.

Quick or the dead around here :-)

It has been done manually, and a separate PR opened here:
https://github.com/apache/cassandra-builds/pull/10

But I need some help on testing and deploying it, so a review/input would be
most appreciated!

I'm sure we were typing at the same time :) (PR comments went to dev@, so we all saw that, too..)

Testing DSL changes is a PITA and needs some sort of non-functional meta-DSL job to configure dummy jobs. Just committing, watching for errors in the seed job and fixing them isn't very problematic. The existing jobs are not touched, if the DSL does not parse correctly, and the errors are usually pretty clear where the issue might be. Just do it in prod, once it looks about what we want. ;)

--
Michael