Hi,

as per Beta lifecycle doc instructions I wanted to check with the ML
about marking this test with xfail as per the PR in the ticket.

The root cause has been found and there have been previous attempts at
fixing it like CASSANDRA-1471. Still there is room for failure as I
found in CASSANDRA-15845. I have tried to find a quick fix with no luck
and everything suggests to me deeper more invasive changes would be
needed. Hence the proposal to xfail it meanwhile and also to avoid
confusion/duplicate effort on 4.0 flakyness investigations.

Wdyt, makes sense?

Thanks in advance.