Hello project!

The pmc has been discussing how we make decisions as a pmc, how we make
decisions as a project of committers and contributors, what decisions are
made where, and how those decisions are ratified and by whom. We came to
the conclusion that there's value in having a more formal (though
lightweight) structure around these topics as well as start to enumerate
some expectations on how we interact with each other on the project as it
matures.

A link to the current draft of the governance doc is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wOrJBkgudY2BxEVtubq9IbiFFC3d3efJSj9OIrGcqQ8/edit#

The doc is only 2 pages long; if you're interested in engaging in a
discussion about how we evolve and collaborate as a project, please take
some time to read through the doc, think through things, and engage on this
thread here.

Thanks everyone, and looking forward to a great discussion!

~Josh McKenzie