If you read the clauses literally there's no conflict - not all committers that
+1 the change need to review the work.  It just means that two committers have
indicated they are comfortable with the patch being merged.  One of the +1s
could be based on another pre-existing review and trust in both the
contributor's and reviewer's knowledge of the area; and/or by skimming the
patch.  Though they should make it clear that they did not review the patch
when +1ing, so there's no ambiguity.

Perhaps we should elaborate on the document to avoid this confusion, as this
has come up multiple times.