+1, both author and reviewer have to ensure that documentation is not
missed, not less important than any code. Bad documentation can make a
great feature looking really bad. I know “test and documentation” is
already mandatory so the only thing that appears now on my mind is to
remind everyone not to forget it and to keep on reminding each other, I
guess.
Or maybe to add some template with a couple of specific questions that need
to be answered?
Example: “Does this patch require a new documentation page?
Does this patch require documentation update?
Please verify any related documentation is clear enough for the users”

Maybe it will be a bit too much but if the required field is not enough and
if we think something more needs to be done...

Best regards,
Ekaterina