On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 10:58 AM <franck.de...@orange.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks John for your efforts in setting up the repo and in the SIG
> meetings in general :)
>
> As the team already in charge for CasKop, we did not participate in the
> code in your repo for different reasons:
> - we never said we would. We discussed the CRD in the SIG meetings and our
> objective was to check whether CassKop’s choice were good or not, and they
> were good most of the times.
> - we were finishing V1 of CassKop with backup and restore functionalities.
> This is almost done, we are merging it as I am writing this.
> - we want to offer CassKop to the community when V1 is released as working
> code if it wants it. I mentioned this a few times in the videos so this is
> no news.

Thanks Franck, and I totally understand about the lack of participation in
my prototype~ish repo. I figured it was a long shot at best to get any
involvement. I felt like I needed to try something to move things forward.
If nothing else, I learned more about kustomize which I have put to good
use in some other work ;-)

- John