> I think the situation is a little more seriously that you may realise, I
> suggest you look at what actions the board has taken in similar situations in
> the past

I thought you had already indicated the likely remedy: the removal of
non-compliant releases?

I’m puzzled by your desire for immediate action. The enquiries you initiated
are still ongoing. Surely, once they conclude, they will afford some time for
the community to decide how to accommodate the ruling?