“I particularly like the suggestion PMCs can use failing tests as a reason
to -1, but we do have critical patch releases now and again and common
sense in getting such releases out quickly needs to be applied. ”

For some reason I assumed this would always be the case in case of
emergency, to consider it on a per case basis. Good catch on the wording!
Thank you Joeye! I think it doesn’t hurt to elaborate a bit more on this to
be sure we are all aligned that there will be special cases. (Hopefully not
many)