Hi Anthony, Benjamin, all,

I am back :)

So I closed two tiny tickets(CASSANDRA-16894 and CASSANDRA-17182) with docs
and website updates last week and in my opinion things are quite
straightforward if there are no additional changes to script/process
planned. (Thanks Mick for confirming things for me, I might add just a
small PR with a few comments to the docs/website readme but overall things
are already there)

Shall we continue with opening an epic and initiating a docs update
campaign?

Let me know how I can help.

Best regards,
Ekaterina