Hey Stefan,

Thank you for your support and spending the time to think about this.

If I understand you correctly, you suggest reopening the old tickets to
finish the docs, I have two concerns:
- we might work a few times on one and the same doc until we bring it to
the latest state instead of getting a doc to latest state at once. I think
that’s what Anthony was trying to take care of in his approach, to save
some time? No?
- Reopening old tickets which primary goal is not the docs brings more
confusion, in my opinion.

Otherwise, I think we have a required field for Testing and docs but
splitting those in two and being more diligent around that might be a good
idea?

Thanks again,
Ekaterina