If the big works are already accompanied by discussions, I do not see a
reason a list pointing to Jira tickets with small API changes could not
serve our needs. A nice label and commitment that API change will be
brought in the description with a few sentences seems more than enough to
me.

Also, I am confused… when I asked about the access of JDK internals which
can lead to trouble, breaking changes and urgent patches needed, we agreed
Jira is enough and we shouldn’t trigger too much noise here, but for small
API changes this is preferable? What do I miss here? Maybe there is
something more that people have in mind that I struggle to see?