> Another angle I forgot to mention is that this is quite a big patch and
> there are quite big pieces of work coming, being it CEP-15, for example. So
> I am trying to figure out if we are ok to just merge this work first and
> devs doing CEP-15 will need to rework their imports or we merge this after
> them so we will fix their stuff. I do not know what is more preferable.

Thank you for bringing this point up Stefan.

I would be actively reaching out to all those engaged with current CEPs,
asking them the rebase impact this would cause and if they are ok with it.
The CEPs are our priority, and we have a significant amount of them in
progress compared to anything we've had for many years.