> I don't believe it warrants a CEP, speak up if you disagree.
I agree with this but I'm also biased having been working w/you on this for a
bit.

My instinct is that most folks on the project want CI that works consistently,
quickly, and is minimally complex to modify. So the less disruptive and more
well documented and streamlined we can make interacting with this process the
better.